👨‍🚀 Join Our Wine Club and Become a Winestronaut Today! 👩‍🚀
📡 Two Natural Wines Monthly 🥂 10% Off Everything 💰 Spellbinding Write-Ups 📖 Free Monday Night Flights 🚀

Filipa Pato - 'Dinamica' - Bical, Arinto - Bairrada, PT - 2020
Filipa Pato - 'Dinamica' - Bical, Arinto - Bairrada, PT - 2020
Load image into Gallery viewer, Filipa Pato - 'Dinamica' - Bical, Arinto - Bairrada, PT - 2020
Load image into Gallery viewer, Filipa Pato - 'Dinamica' - Bical, Arinto - Bairrada, PT - 2020

Filipa Pato - 'Dinamica' - Bical, Arinto - Bairrada, PT - 2020

Regular price $24.00

Unit price per 

only -1 left in stock

Brillant straw yellow colour with greenish rim, good viscosity.
The nose reminds pear (typical for the Bical grape) with some hints of iode and a certain spiciness (thyme and rosemary).
The mouth is refined, creamy, relatively smooth and has present minerality, a kind of saltiness due to typical Atlantic climate. The middle palate is fruitdriven and the aftertaste is dry and refreshing with a lingering acidity.

A blend of 80% Bical and 20% Arinto grown in calcareous clay soils.

10% of the juice ferments in 500L casks; the other 90% is fermented in tank.

Final blend and bottling in spring after 5-6 months’ aging.

---

Passion for the traditional indigenous grape varietals of Bairrada led Filipa Pato to start her own project in 2001. She works a total of 12 hectares of vineyards scattered in various plots throughout the Bairrada appellation of Portugal. Utilizing biodynamic farming practices and minimal-intervention winemaking, Filipa and her husband, Belgian sommelier and restaurateur William Wouters, produce vinhos autênticos sem maquilagem – ‘Authentic Wines Without Makeup.’

Farming Practice:
Practicing Biodynamic
Close (esc)

Popup

Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now